Thursday, April 23, 2009

Semi-Obsessed?

Ok so every now and then I search my itunes for all the girl groups of the 90's and blast that shit and do a little karaoke. I dont think I'm the only one. Maybe it's because I'm going through a quaterlife crisis and I'm reaching out to the days when I wanted to be older, but didn't have to be...Maybe I miss belting out the lyrics to Red Light Special without fully understanding what T-boz was actually saying (i'll let you touch it if you like to go down?). Who cares? The fact is, I really dig music. But lately I really can't stand a new track for longer than a week; no staying power, seen?  I love 90's music. Still. Yfm doesn't cater to me and I hate listening to the garbage the Dj's spew in between old school tracks on the other radio stations. So this is me. For now. 

**Remembers the days when I used to tape myself singing** 

No comments:

Post a Comment