Monday, May 11, 2009

Lethi' Walkman Yam'

My ipod shuffle's been giving me issues today. When I was younger, I never understood what my mom was talking about when she would go on about how technology is designed to fail so that you can keep purchasing it and that things aren't made like they used to be made. I'm afraid I'm starting to agree. There always used to be solutions to problems presented to me by my walkman...rewind button not working? No worries, use the pencil I was writing lyrics with to rewind the tape myself, so that I could go back and properly listen to that Mariah Carey line- I never got my lyrics wrong, by the way. I still don't.LOL

Ok, Ok, so my ipod has the 5R's but shit how many times have I had to delete my entire library from my itunes this month, just to start over again? Bullkak. Walkman yam', iwalkman yam...hawu lethi' walkman ya

No comments:

Post a Comment